Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Kaio-ken

So! Last night was my weekly training at the Knight's Hall, which was awesome.  Brought a newcomer with me this time, Myles, who is as excited as I am to get into this.

Workout rundown: laps up and down stairs as a warm-up, followed by various on/off exercises:  spider-man push-ups, clean and press, goblet squats, burpees, jack knifes, jumps, Turkish half get ups, and so on.

Doing better each time, last time the half get ups killed me, this week I was able to get off the ground each round.  Jack knifes sucked far less this time around, core is getting stronger.  We did not hard after exercise, as the guys were fighting over the weekend, and those of us that didn't get to (weren't able) need the exercise more. 

These days are hectic for me, as I literally have no gaps in my schedule until after training, so I actually use the most Herbalife products out of any day of the week.

Morning before work: immune health, multi-vitamin, morning shake (mint, with a teaspoon of cocoa), along with a Liftoff drink (in place of coffee).

Lunch: I eat food, chicken and couscous, made spicy.

After School: Karate, where I do a lighter exercise before class.  After class, I make a second shake (same as above) and hit the road.  On the road I'll have another Liftoff (as I'll be going for goddamn hours). 

During training: CR-7 sport drink mix, this is where I see the immediate difference. As someone used to fighting all day in the hot sun, I can feel when I'm dehydrated.  This holds it off nicely.

After training: my Rebuild shake, some of my left over water for the ride home, and I've been trying out smaller, condensed Rebuild supplements, no real review on those yet, we'll see how hard I can test them later on.

Overall:
Feeling pretty good on a Wednesday, little weak in one knee, but it's a damn sight better than my first day.  Comment on Thursday as to how I'm feeling then.

As for armor, I got to take a good look at a set, and much of it can be built, or brought in from sources.  Helm and gauntlets look to be my first big hurdle.  Though I may have plans for that...

"Any fool can have courage.  I have wits, which is better."  -Hawk of the Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment